1 / 1 Picture by: Janet Mitchell
Bow-ties with bocconcini & fresh tomatoes
- 375g bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup no-added-salt tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 200g bocconcini, diced
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the packet directions, until firm-tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, bring the tomato sauce to the boil in a large frying pan. Add the fresh tomatoes, basil, sugar and a pinch of salt and heat through.
- Transfer the sauce to a large bowl, add the hot pasta and the bocconcini. Toss well.
Did you know?
Added flavours – such as spinach or tomato – do little to increase the nutritional value of pasta.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!