1 / 1 Picture by: pales_princess<3
Painted Chef's Perfect Pineapple Crumble
- 215g salted butter
- 200g plain flour
- 75g brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 medium size pineapples
- juice of 1 lemon
- 150g sugar
Preparation:20min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour5min
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Cut butter into 1cm cubes and place in freezer for 2 minutes.
- Place flour, brown sugar and salt in food processor bowl using the metal blade.
- Pulse food processor 4-5 times to mix ingredients.
- Add butter cubes one at a time to food processor so they do not stick together.
- Pulse 20-30 times or until the mixture looks like big breadcrumbs.
- Place this crumble topping in fridge until needed. (This can be done up to 2 days in advance.)
- Chop pineapple into 1cm cubes and mix with lemon juice and sugar.
- Place pineapple mixture into an oven proof casserole dish or individual ramekins.
- Top with crumble mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!