1 / 1 Picture by:
Apricot Banana Smoothie
- 2 large bananas, thickly sliced
- 1 can (425g) apricot halves in natural juice
- 200g natural low-fat acidophilus yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- sprigs of fresh mint to garnish (optional)
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Place the bananas, apricots and their juice, yogurt, mint and honey in a food processor or blender and blend to a smooth puree, scraping down the sides of the container once or twice. Add the orange juice and blend briefly until mixed.
- Pour the smoothie into tall glasses and garnish with sprigs of mint, if desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!