1 / 1 Picture by: ibbz
- 1 (400g) tin artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preparation:8min › Cook:20min › Ready in:28min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture into an ungreased small casserole dish and bake, uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve hot, warm or chilled as a dip with savoury biscuits or toast rounds.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!