2 / 2
4 people made this
A simple and good basic garlic chicken recipe.
4 chicken breasts (no skin or bone)
60g of butter
a teaspoon of parsley
2 cloves of garlic, chopped/crushed
1 egg, beaten
plain flour and breadcrumbs mixture for coating the chicken
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Make a deep slash down the side of each chicken breast.
- Mix butter, parsley and crushed garlic together. Take a quarter of the mixture and stuff into the slit of the chicken breast.
- Dip in beaten egg then in flour then in egg again, finally in the bread crumbs.
- Repeat with each chicken breast.
- Put into a baking tin and cook in re-heated oven for about 40-50 mins. Check chicken is cooked right through.
This was a good basic recipe, but definitely lacked in flavor. I would try this again, but make my own adjustments.
- 30 May 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate