1 / 1 Picture by:
Berry Pavlova Roll
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) icing sugar
- 1/3 cup (85ml) boiling water
- 300g frozen mixed berries, or raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste, or essence
- 400ml cream
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Extra time:30min cooling › Ready in:1hour15min
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Oil a baking tray and cover with baking paper.
- Put egg whites and icing sugar in large bowl, add water and beat on high for 7 minutes.
- Spread mixture on oven tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 150 C and bake a further 20 minutes.
- Turn oven off, leaving door ajar while pavlova cools. (I use a wooden spoon to keep door open.)
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla on high. Spread 1/4 of the cream on 1/2 pavlova.
- Add 1/2 the berries. Spread another 1/4 cream on top of berries.
- Roll up from short side, using the baking paper to help. Decorate with the remaining berries and cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!