Perfect Chocolate Mousse
Be the first to make this!
Chocolate mousse is certain to please any chocolate lover! It takes a little time to prepare but is not difficult. Can also be made with white chocolate.
240g good quality milk chocolate
4 large eggs
Extra time:12hours chilling ›
- Melt chocolate gently in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Ensure water is not touching bowl.
- Separate eggs. Beat the egg yolks until smooth. Beat the whites until stiff peaks form.
- Once chocolate is melted, add butter and beat until butter is melted. Remove mixture from the heat and stir in the egg yolks.
- Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the beaten egg whites.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes or ramekins and chill for at least 12 hours until serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate