Salmon with Champagne
1 / 1
1 person made this
Nice salmon with light but tasty champagne cream sauce. Very nice for a romantic dinner.
2 (300g) skinless salmon fillets
500ml (2 cups) champagne brut
100g button mushrooms
80ml thickened cream
- Carefully cut the fillets into thin strips, salt them just a little and roll them.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter in medium heat and add the onions.
- When the onions are light golden, add the champagne; before it boils add the fillets. Cook until they are opaque then remove the fillets from the pan on to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Continue to cook the sauce until it's reduced by half, then add the mushrooms, the cream and a pinch of salt.
- Cook another couple of minutes to reduce it more.
- Cover the fillets with the sauce and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate