Chilli Lime Mango
1 person made this
The bite of crushed chilli and lime perfectly offsets the sweetness of the mango in this amazing summery dessert.
1 dessertspoon chilli flakes
2 tablespoons caster sugar
500ml vanilla ice cream
- Peel the skins and remove the stones from the mangos, then slice them and arrange on a plate.
- Zest the whole lime and set aside.
- Put the chilli flakes and a little of the sugar in a mortar or mixer and pound to break up the chilli.
- Add the rest of the sugar and the lime zest. Pound until the sugar becomes speckled green.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the mango slices and serve with ice cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate