1 / 1 Picture by:
Chilli Lime Mango
- 3 mangos
- 1 lime
- 1 dessertspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 500ml vanilla ice cream
Preparation:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Peel the skins and remove the stones from the mangos, then slice them and arrange on a plate.
- Zest the whole lime and set aside.
- Put the chilli flakes and a little of the sugar in a mortar or mixer and pound to break up the chilli.
- Add the rest of the sugar and the lime zest. Pound until the sugar becomes speckled green.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the mango slices and serve with ice cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!