Simple Barbecued Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1kg lamb chops
Preparation:10min › Cook:6min › Ready in:16min
- Mix together the vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, onion and olive oil in a large resealable bag until the salt has dissolved. Add lamb, toss until coated and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat a barbecue or the griller to medium high.
- Remove lamb from the marinade and leave any onions that stick to the meat. Discard any remaining marinade. Cook chops for about 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked as desired.
it was a little too vinegar-y for my taste but it was still yummy, i would add more oil and less vinegar next time but i will use it again. The meat turned out VERY tender and overall it was enjoyed by all, but all that ate it also thought a little more oil and less vinegar would be a good idea. - 02 Feb 2012
I've cooked this over and over again because its delicious and so easy and quick. I don't usually eat onion, but even the onions in this recipe is delicious. I also don't use this as a BBQ recipe but I put the lamb in the oven. The juice from the meat and the marinade is also an excellent salad dressing. Shared this recipe with many friends! - 14 Jan 2013