Quick and Easy Cakes
1 person made this
These are super easy and quick cakes that make them ideal to do with kids or at the last minute when friends drop around.
1 1/4 cups (250g) caster sugar
2 3/4 cups (240g) self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cream margarine and sugar until light, fluffy and pale.
- Add each egg separately beating well after each addition.
- Fold in sifted flour then mixing well.
- Put muffin cases on baking tray and fill 2/3 (alternatively fill 2/3 of cake tin)
- Cook for 15-20 minutes depending on oven type.
- Bake until golden brown and springy to touch.
- Remove from tin and cool on wire rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate