Baked Duck with Salad
Be the first to make this!
Duck is baked in the oven then shredded and served on a simple cucumber, spring onion and red onion salad dressed with sesame oil.
2 125g duck breasts
1 bunch spring onions
1 red onion
1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, to taste
- Cook duck breast for 45 minutes at 180 degrees C until cooked.
- While the duck is cooking prepare the salad. Cut the cucumber in to batons about 1cm wide. Do the same with the spring onions and thinly slice the red onion.
- Add the sesame oil to the cut vegetables and mix well.
- Place the salad in the middle of the plate.
- Shred the duck with a fork then lay over salad. Place the hoisin around the plate mainly for decoration but it accompanies the duck very well.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate