3 people made this
This is a fun and easy summer drink you can make at home. Fresh lemons and strawberries combine with sugar and water to make a lovely pink drink. Serve with ice.
2 large lemons
1 1/2 cups (375ml) water
1/3 cup (90g) sugar
2 large strawberries
ice cubes, optional
- Cut the lemons in half across the middle then squeeze the juice out with a citrus juicer you should have about 1/2 a cup of juice.
- Pour the lemon juice into a jug then add sugar and water then stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cut the strawberries in half and remove their leaves. Using a fine mesh sieve over the jug press the juice out of the strawberries with a small spoon. Throw away anything left over in the sieve.
- Stir the contents of the jug until well blended and pale pink.
- Refrigerate until needed. Serve with lots of ice cubes.
Very good! I have a lime tree so Naturally I made trawberry limeade This is so refreshing especially after doing a sink of of hot dishes! Thanks Calum!
- 07 May 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate