Pesto Pasta Pizzas
2 people made this
Why eat bread with your pasta when you can grill your pasta right onto the bread? The ultimate TV dinner loaded with carbs and flavour.
2 home-bake baguettes
220g freshly cooked penne pasta
2 tablespoons red pesto
155g cheddar cheese, grated
1 pinch oregano, to taste
- Preheat oven grill to medium-high.
- Half-bake the baguettes according to packet instructions. Leave to cool. Cut in half lengthways.
- Mix together the still hot pasta with the pesto.
- Pile the pasta on to the baguettes.
- Top with lots of cheese and a sprinkle of oregano.
- Grill for about 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and just beginning to bubble.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate