1 / 1 Picture by:
Christmas fruit muffins
Serves : 24
- 220g self-raising flour, sifted
- 100g caster sugar
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 75ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 60g good quality milk/dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon good quality fruit mince
- 60g good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 60g fresh (or dried) cranberries
Preparation:30min › Cook:20min › Ready in:50min
- Preheat the oven to 190C and put 24 mini patty cups inside a mini-muffin tin.
- Mix the flour and sugar in a bowl, then make a well in the centre. Whisk together the oil, milk and egg and slowly pour into the well, stirring gently. Divide this mixture between two bowls.
- In one bowl, add the chocolate and fruit mince. Add the white chocolate and cranberries to the other bowl. Stir both bowls gently.
- Divide the two mixtures among the paper cases and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and risen.
- Remove the muffins to a wire rack and serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!