1 / 1 Picture by:
White Peaches in White Wine
- 5 white peaches, seeds removed, peeled and cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1/2 cup (90g) of icing sugar
- 1½ cups (400ml) dry white wine
Preparation:20min › Extra time:1hour marinating › Ready in:1hour20min
- Place the peaches in a salad bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together the sugar and wine until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the peaches, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, (or up to 10 hours) before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!