1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 - 4 large sticks of celery, chopped
- 1 bulb of fennel, chopped
- 500g mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 litre good chicken stock
- a dash of oyster sauce (or more)
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- salt a pepper to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:35min › Ready in:50min
- Heat oil in a large pan over a moderate heat. Add the onions, celery and fennel and cover.
- Sweat these ingredients down, shaking the pan regularly, for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend down to a smooth soup. Season to taste.
Full of flavour! I love this recipe. Left out the onion because I didn't have any. So quick and easy. Will definitely make it again and again. - 27 Jun 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!