1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Irish Cream Liqueur
Serves : 50
- 750ml Irish whiskey
- 250g milk chocolate, melted
- 2 x 425g cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 x 400g cans evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
Preparation:25min › Cook:5min › Ready in:30min
- Pour a small amount of whiskey into a large bowl. Stir the melted chocolate into the whiskey in the bowl. Gradually whisk in the condensed milk and evaporated milk. Whisk in the cream, coffee mixture and the remaining whiskey.
- Pour mixture into 3 x 750ml bottles; seal and store in refrigerator. Best if kept at least 1 month before using.
- To serve: shake the bottle well and serve in small glasses over crushed ice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!