1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Pesto and Feta Pizza
- 1 pizza base –about 30cm diameter
- 125g pesto
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup green capsicum, chopped
- 30g sliced black olives
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 125g artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 125g crumbled feta cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees C.
- Spread pesto on pizza base. Top with tomatoes, capsicum, olives, red onions, artichoke hearts and feta cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!