Tomato and tapenade tarts
Be the first to make this!
These delicious tarts look and taste fantastic, despite the fact they require very little time or effort.
500g puff pastry, thawed if frozen.
60ml black or green olive tapenade
500g cherry tomatoes
90g mascarpone cheese
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Lightly grease a large baking tray and sprinkle it with water
- Roll out pastry on a floured surface and cut out with a large round biscuit cutter. Transfer pastry to prepared baking sheet
- Spread each tart with the tapenade.
- Slice all tomatoes in half.Spread them across the tarts.
- Bake for 20mins until pastry is golden brown.
- Spoon on mascarpone and bake for a further 10mins until the mascarpone has melted to make a sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate