Chicken Caesar Salad with Bacon
- 250g bacon rashers
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cos lettuce
- 2 handfuls of croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Cook the bacon till browned; chop into pieces when cool.
- Wipe out the frypan and add the oil, cook the chicken strips until they are golden brown. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, croutons, salad dressing, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Top with the sliced chicken and serve.
We LOVE Coquito!!!! you can never have enough of it. My mum always makes it with cinnamon but we tried this recipe and the nutmeg is even better!!! Thanks for the recipe! and lets make Coquito all year long! - 21 Jul 2008
I make this as I am lactose intollerant, but it's still very creamy. Make sure you use unsweetened coconut milk. very good! - 21 Jul 2008
This is a brilliant drink!!!! - 21 Jul 2008