1 person made this
Here I have suggested grilling rabbit but any other method of cooking it is suitable.
1 rabbit, cut into serving pieces
1 teaspoon oil
1 large onion, chopped
4 large oranges, peeled and segmented
1 handful of parsley, finely chopped
1 glass (150ml) of white wine
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the grill and place rabbit under it to cook.
- In a frying pan, heat a very small amount of oil and lightly fry onions until they soften. Add segmented oranges (along with any leaked orange juice) and parsley.
- Turn the heat down to low.
- Pour in full glass of wine and cook until the alcohol smell has disappeared. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once rabbit is cooked, serve with sauce poured over the top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate