Be the first to make this!
It's easy to make your own liqueurs but you will have to be patient while it infuses. You can eat the fruit afterwards, with ice cream.
12 fresh apricots, washed
225g caster sugar
- Cut fruit into small pieces, reserving the stones. Crack open stones to obtain the kernels and place in a jar with the fruit.
- Add the brandy and sugar, making sure all the fruit is covered. Seal the jar and shake to dissolve the sugar.
- Leave in a dark place for 1 month, shaking the jar several times a week.
- Strain off the fruit and eat separately if you want.
- Bottle the liqueur and store until required.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate