1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 12
- 12 fresh apricots, washed
- 600ml brandy
- 225g caster sugar
Preparation:15min › Cook:30days › Ready in:30days15min
- Cut fruit into small pieces, reserving the stones. Crack open stones to obtain the kernels and place in a jar with the fruit.
- Add the brandy and sugar, making sure all the fruit is covered. Seal the jar and shake to dissolve the sugar.
- Leave in a dark place for 1 month, shaking the jar several times a week.
- Strain off the fruit and eat separately if you want.
- Bottle the liqueur and store until required.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!