1 / 1 Picture by: Kari
Sour Worm Cupcakes
- 1 box (410g) chocolate cupcake mix or make your own cupcakes
- chocolate icing from the same recipe
- a packet of sour worms or snakes
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- Make the cupcakes according to the packet or recipe directions.
- When they are cold, ice with the chocolate icing. Cut snakes in half, add the extra icing to the cut halves, then place the cut halves in opposite ends of the top of the cupcakes.
- The effect you are after is worms crawling through the cake!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!