Quick Oat Biscuits
- 75g self raising flour
- 75g porridge oats
- 75g sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Mix in oats and sugar.
- Melt butter, syrup and milk in a saucepan and stir until heated through. Add to the premixed dry ingredients. Mix until well combined. Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray.
Awesome, easy,tasty! - 29 Aug 2013
This was so easy, it tasted great and the family loved it, had to make some the next day as it was so well loved - 06 Aug 2013
I travel in a caravan and I am always looking for easy quick and everyday ingredients this is fantastic. I also added some chopped peanuts, and cherries to add a bit more flavour. - 17 Jul 2013