White Chocolate Mousse
1 / 1
2 people made this
A light but quite rich alternative to the standard dark chocolate type mousse. This is a must for all chocoholics or if you need an easy dinner party dessert! It does require chilling time however!
250g white chocolate
220g Greek yoghurt
1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
1 tablespoon white rum
chocolate curls or hot chocolate powder for decoration
- Melt the white chocolate until smooth for a total of 3 minutes in the microwave (stirring occasionally) or over a pot of hot water.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Stir in the melted chocolate. Add the rum and finally the yoghurt.
- Mix until completely blended together and pour into small glass dishes or fancy coffee cups.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle hot chocolate powder or use a peeler to get milk or dark chocolate curls from a solid bar.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate