1 / 1 Picture by:
White Chocolate Mousse
- 250g white chocolate
- 220g Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon white rum
- chocolate curls or hot chocolate powder for decoration
Preparation:10min › Cook:3hours › Ready in:3hours10min
- Melt the white chocolate until smooth for a total of 3 minutes in the microwave (stirring occasionally) or over a pot of hot water.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Stir in the melted chocolate. Add the rum and finally the yoghurt.
- Mix until completely blended together and pour into small glass dishes or fancy coffee cups.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle hot chocolate powder or use a peeler to get milk or dark chocolate curls from a solid bar.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!