Spider Sausage Rolls
These are cute little sausage rolls that are made to look like spiders, making them perfect for Halloween or any other scary party, or even a Harry Potter themed event.
New South Wales, Australia
1 person made this
Makes: 24 spiders
6 hot dogs
1 sheet of puff pastry
something for eyes, like diced olives or poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Grease a baking tray.
- Microwave or boil the hot dogs to start to cook them.
- Cut the puff pastry into rectangles suitable size to create body of the spider when wrapped around the hot dog.
- Cut the hot dogs in half long ways, then length ways.
- Cut three slits in each end of the hot dog that creating the eight legs, then wrap the puff pastry dough around the middle.
- Arrange the spiders on the prepared baking tray then bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and brown.
- When cooked arrange on the serving dish and add the eyes. Serve with you favourite sauce.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124