Pan Fried Cocoa Chicken
- 2 (450g) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 250g plain flour for coating
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- 240g breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for frying
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Mix flour and cocoa powder in a shallow dish or plate.
- One by one, coat chicken in flour mixture, then dip in beaten egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- In a large frypan heat oil over medium high heat.
- Shallow fry coated chicken pieces in oil until cooked through (approximately 5 minutes).
Nice easy pan fried boneless, skinless chicken recipe. I seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper and used seasoned bread crumbs. The cocoa gives the chicken a nice flavor that you won't guess is cocoa. I would make this again! Thanks for a great unique recipe. - 08 May 2013