1 person made this
These merinques are the best merinques i eve r made taste just like little puffs of pavolova or clouds
8 egg whites
1 cup of caster sugar (or white)
Extra time:1hour cooling ›
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees. Line a big pan with baking paper.
- Separate all the egg yolks from whites and start beating up eggs with an eletric beater until fluffy.
- Add a tablespoon of caster sugar at a time and beat until all of the caster sugar is mixed with the egg whites.
- Take a piping bag and fill with the mixture then pipe blobs onto the prepared baking tray.
- Place tray in the oven and cook for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- After cooked let them cool for about an hour to harden
Write a review
Click on stars to rate