1 / 2
2 / 2
2 people made this
If you are big fan of hazelnut chocolate spread such as Nutella, you'll enjoy this Italian tiramisu. It's egg free but tastes deliciously rich due to a generous amounts of whipped cream!
500g mascarpone cheese
300g whipping cream, whipped
5 heaped tablespoons hazelnut chocolate spread
4 espresso cups of fresh espresso (about 100ml) with sugar to taste
300-400g lady fingers
cocoa powder, for dusting on top
Extra time:4hours ›
- Place mascarpone cheese and sugar in a large bowl then use an electric beater to mix until creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped cream with a spatula.
- Divide the mixture into 2 bowls then add Nutella to one of them. Mix gently.
- Pour fresh espresso coffee into a bowl then add sugar to taste. Dip the lady fingers into the coffee, one at the time. Place in a serving bowl or dish, one next to the other to form a layer.
- Cover with half of the chocolate cream mixture, spreading it out evenly. Arrange a second layer of soaked ladyfingers and cover with the remaining chocolate cream.
- Spread the white cream on top and dust top of tiramisu with cocoa powder. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours (4 or 5 hours would be better) before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate