1 / 1
Be the first to make this!
This lasagna is perfect for a relatively quick and extremely tasty meal, a favourite with everybody! There is no white sauce in this recipe.
olive oil, as needed
1 large onion, diced
500g minced beef
1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato puree
300ml beef stock
1 clove garlic, crushed
mixed herbs, to taste
salt and black pepper, to taste
1 pinch ground cumin
8 lasagne sheets
150 to 250g grated cheese
- Heat some oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and fry onions until soft. Add mince and cook until browned.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, stock, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Leave to simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes or until reduced.
- Pre-cook the lasagne sheets in salted boiling water for 5 minutes, or until flexible but not entirely cooked through. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place a ladleful of the sauce in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Top with a layer of lasagne sheets, then continue layering, ending with the lasagne sheets covered with grated cheese.
- Pop it into the oven for around 45 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Cool slightly before cutting.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate