1 / 1 Picture by:
Lemon delicious dessert
Serves : 4
- 70g soft butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 5 eggs, separated
- 150ml lemon juice
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 50g plain flour
- 300ml milk
Preparation:10min › Cook:35min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease 4 individual ramekin dishes with butter and then lightly coat with sugar.
- Cream the butter with a third of the sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, a couple at a time. Stir in the lemon rind, flour, milk and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Whip egg whites to form soft peaks. Fold in the rest of the sugar. Fold the egg whites into the lemon mixture. Pour the mixture into the 4 ramekin dishes.
- Place the dishes in a baking dish of water and cook in a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes or until just firm on top.
- Remove from the oven and cool in a cold water bath. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!