2 people made this
This is a recipe for flavoursome lamb curry to tickle your taste buds and only 197 calories per serve.
3 cardamon pods
1 curry leaf
olive oil spray
1 cinnamon stick
1 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablspoon grated ginger
1 dried red chilli, finely diced
200g lamb, cubed
500ml vegetable stock
1 teaspoon almond meal
2 tablespoons low fat set yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- Crush cardamom pods, cloves and curry leaf. Heat a wok or frying pan to medium and lightly spray with olive oil then add the cardamon, cloves, curry leaf and cinnamon. Cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low, add garlic, ginger and chilli then cook for 1 minute.
- Add lamb cubes and cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure that all sides are browned.
- Add stock, cover with lid and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick. Stir in almond meal and yoghurt. Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves to serve.
See it on my blog
Calorie Counted Curries
Write a review
Click on stars to rate