3 people made this
These are perfect for a boys birthday party, or any kids party in general. It is a nice simple recipe that can be used for other decorations also.
Makes: 20 biscuits
125g softened butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 cup self raising flour
splash of milk
1 batch yellow icing
1 batch black icing
- Biscuit: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the butter and sugar until you get a soft creamy mixture. Add the salt and egg then mix.
- Add the flour 1/2 cup at a time, and mix with each addition. Add splash of milk if needed and mix.
- Knead the dough until it is not messy and holds together well, then roll it out until about 5mm or so thick.
- Cut using a biscuit cutter the shape of Batman, cut the biscuits.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes then cool on a rack.
- To Decorate: Place a yellow lay er of icing over the top side of the biscuit. Leave to set.
- When set, add a layer of black icing over the yellow icing leaving a border of yellow showing.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate