1 person made this
This crumble is so simple that your friends may even start to think that you can cook! But don't get too carried away otherwise your girlfriend will want you to cook all the time.
1 1/2 cup frozen berries, mixed or favourite
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
ground cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Pour the berries into the dish that you plan to cook in.
- Rub the butter into the flour until it looks like breadcrumbs then stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate