1 person made this
A delightful yet rich slice, layers of biscuit, chocolate fudge and marshmallow. Perfect for that sweet craving.
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
125g butter, melted
1 (375g) tin condensed milk
375g cooking chocolate
1 tablespoon gelatine
1/3 cup cold water
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups boiling water
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Base: Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar and coconut then add melted butter, mix until well combined.
- Press into 18 x 28cm baking tin, bake for 10 minutes.
- Chocolate Fudge: Place butter and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl, melt then combine ensuring mix is hot. Add chocolate and stir until well combined. Pour over biscuit base and refrigerate.
- Marshmallow: Add gelatine to cold water, stir and set aside to bloom.
- In a saucepan combine sugar and boiling water, then heat slowly to dissolve sugar and bring to the boil.
- Remove syrup mixture from the heat, add vanilla essence and gelatine mixture. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Place marshmallow mixture in a stand mixer, mix on high until stiff peaks form. (About 10 minutes). Place o n the chocolate fudge layer.
- To Serve: Dust the top with cocoa then cut into slices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate