- Peel and cut up the sweet potato into about 2cm x 2cm pieces
- In two separate saucepans, boil the pasta and sweet potato in salted water. The sweet potato should take around 12 minutes, for the pasta, follow the instructions on the packet.
- When the sweet potato has cooked, drain it, put it in a large plastic bowl and mash it. Drain the pasta when it has cooked.
- Add the tomato paste, corn and half a cup of shredded tasty cheese to the sweet potato mix. If you are using corn kernels, drain the corn first. Stir.
- Add the pasta to the mix. Stir
- Place the mixture into a casserole or baking dish that has been lightly greased with olive oil. Sprinkle the desired amount of cheese on top.
- Bake until the cheese is golden brown and looks delicious.
The amount of ingredients are sort of guesses. If there's something you particularly like, then feel free to add more of it. If there's something you don't like, add less.
Also, it doesn't matter what cheese you use, really, this is just what I used, and I honestly have no idea what the amount actually was, I just sprinkled it on until it looked good.