Choc Cherry Bites
Yummy balls made with Tim Tam biscuits, condensed milk, glace cherries . Easy to make.
2 people made this
1 packet chocolate ripple biscuits
1 packet choc raspberry Tim Tam biscuits
200g glace cherries
1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 (397g) can condensed milk (Coles brand)
1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, for rolling
red food colouring
Extra time:30min chilling ›
- Blitz or finely crush the biscuits.
- Roughly chop the cherries.
- In a large bowl, mix the biscuits, dessicated coconut, cherries, cocoa and condensed milk together until well combined.
- Colour the shredded coconut with enough food colour to make it red.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mix into balls and roll in the red coconut.
- Place into small paper patty pans if desired.
- Place in air tight, lidded container and refrigerate for 1/2 hour so they set. Remove from fridge. Serve. Don't refrigerate again.
NOTE: Because this is my own recipe, if using another brand of condensed milk, you may have to cut down a fraction of the dessicated coconut.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11