1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Serves : 24
- 3/4 cup fine cornmeal flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 175g butter, softened
- extra butter for greasing
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Extra time:1hour chilling › Ready in:1hour35min
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- Sift cornmeal flour, rice flour and sugar together in a medium-large bowl.
- Add butter. Mix with hands until soft dough forms. If you feel that it's still too wet just add a little more flour (either one is fine). Refrigerate one hour.
- Cover biscuit tray with greased baking paper.
- Shape dough into 2.5cm balls. Place about 5cm apart on greased paper. Flatten with lightly floured fork.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!