Canadian Buttermilk Pancakes
Nice breakfast: pancakes with Canadian maple syrup or crème fraîche. The use of buttermilk is one of the key elements to this recipe.
Be the first to make this!
3 large eggs
75ml of cold water
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
salt, to taste
- Beat the 3 eggs then mix with the buttermilk and water in a measuring cup.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Then make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Add the buttermilk mixture and mix.
- Slowly add the eggs, little by little, so that you have a smooth batter.
- Fry in butter. If the top is full of bubbles and changes colour, then turn and fry for 1 minute.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
I was expecting light, fluffy pancakes but recipe produced flat pancakes with bad texture.
09 Feb 2016
User's IP: 220.127.116.11