Fresh Berry Flan
1 / 1
4 people made this
A quick and easy flan that uses either fresh berries such as strawberries or blackberries or banana. Good hot or cold.
1 teaspoon baking powder
90g caster sugar
fresh berries of your choice (strawberries, blackberries) or sliced banana
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 23cm round tin or flan dish
- Melt the butter and pour it into a bowl and mix in all the other ingredients except fruit.
- Pour mixture back into tin and spread out. Dot the fruit of your choice across the top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate