1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Be the first to make this!
You can make these heart cupcakes with any chocolate muffins or chocolate cupcakes. It's a nice idea for wedding's, Mother's Day, or Valentine's Day.
1 batch of cupcakes
1 batch of frosting
red food coloring (or other colours)
- Prepare the batch of cupcakes as per instructions. Let completely cool.
- Prepare the frosting as per instructions then add the food colouring to turn it pink.
- Carefully cut the top off each cupcake with a serrated knife.
- With a heart biscuit cutter cut a heart from the cupcake tops.
- Put a thick layer of the frosting on the bottom half of the cupcake.
- Place the top back on the cupcake base to reveal the pink frosting heart.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate