Easter Egg Layered Salad
This is a very special salad! Layers of potato, egg, crab sticks, pineapple and cheese are topped with smoked salmon to resemble an Easter egg.
Be the first to make this!
2 cloves, crushed
1 cup mayonnaise
4 potatoes, peeled, boiled and grated
250g imitation crab (crab sticks), minced
200g tinned pineapple, drained and minced
5 eggs, hard boiled and grated
100g cheese, grated
200g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Combine the crushed garlic with the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- On a serving plate, form a domed egg shape with the following layers:
- Layer 1: half the potatoes, thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Layer 2: half the crab, half the pineapple.
- Layer 3: grated eggs, thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Layer 4: remaining potatoes, half the cheese.
- Layer 5: remaining crab and remaining pineapple.
- Layer 6: remaining cheese, thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Top the whole thing with a thin layer of smoked salmon slices to make a smooth egg shape. If you like, decorate with Easter patterns by squeezing the rest of the mayonnaise through a piping bag.
Reviews and Ratings
User's IP: 18.104.22.168