1 / 1
Be the first to make this!
In Florence these biscotti are prepared just before Easter, it is traditional to make them in the form of capital letters.
150g plain flour
180g icing sugar
30g cocoa powder
2 egg whites
zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa. Mix well.
- Beat the egg whites and gently incorporate into the flour. Add orange zest.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag. Make capital letters on the baking paper.
- Bake 10-15 minutes and let cool before removing from the paper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate