1 person made this
This sadly is a regular way I use my leftover fried rice, if feeling keen I will make the fried rice from scratch.
1/2 teaspoon oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 onion, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 cup frozen peas
2 cups cold cooked rice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon oil
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and remove all the seeds and pith.
- Fried Rice: Heat oiled pan over low heat. Heat oil in pan and add garlic, onion, carrots and peas, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce then stir through rice mixture.
- Preheat your air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Fill the tomatoes with the fried rice then place in your air fryer. Cook for 20 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate