1 / 1
Be the first to make this!
This simple recipe for individual apple tarts made quickly and easily, and you don't even have to make the dough, I used empanadas.
4 medium apples
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
12 empanadas pastry, or puff pastry
2 tablespoons jam
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Peel and cut the apples into quarters and then into thin slices well. Place the butter in a bowl suitable for microwave and melt. Add cinnamon and sugar to the melted butter then mix well.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper. Place empanadas pastry slightly separated from each other. In the centre of the pastry, place the apples then bend the edge of the dough slightly.
- Cover the apples with a good tablespoon of butter, making sure the apples are well coated in butter. Then paint with heated jam making it speard easier.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate