Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Tarts
Yummy little tarts made with butternut snap biscuits. It's an easy peasy cheesecake filling and fluffy meringue on top. I used a blowtorch to brown them.
2 people made this
Makes: 27 tarts
2 packets butternut snap biscuits
125g cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons lemon curd
25g caster sugar
100ml thickened cream, whipped
3 egg whites
3/4 cup caster sugar (meringue)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. You will need the half round patty tins for this.
- Lay biscuits across top of patty pan tin. Place tin in oven and heat until biscuits are soft. Push biscuits into tin to form a tart shape. Let cool.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, lemon curd and 25g caster sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in whipped cream then spoon evenly into biscuits.
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Add in sugar 1/3 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon or pipe meringue onto cheesecake. Brown with blow torch.
See it on my blog
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52