1 person made this
Why don't we see more lasagne marinara? It's a great dish and very easy to make. This recipe uses Atlantic salmon but a mixture of fish is also good.
9 sheets lasagne, cooked
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups Cheddar, grated
1/2 cup plain flour
2 cups milk
400g fresh salmon, boned
salt and pepper, to taste
- First make the white sauce: melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour. Stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Gradually stir in the milk and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the salmon into chunks and add to the sauce. Stir and remove from the heat.
- Grease an ovenproof dish and preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Place 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of the dish and cover with 3 lasagne sheets. Repeat twice more.
- Combine the eggs and Cheddar and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the lasagne. Bake 45 minutes. Cover with foil if it starts to get too brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate