Caramel Meringue Tarts (with Butternut Snaps)
Delectable little tarts made with butternut snap biscuits, caramel top and fill and meringue on top. Yummo.
3 people made this
Makes: 36 tarts
2 packets butternut snap biscuits
1 can caramel top and fill
3 egg whites
3/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Lay biscuits across holes of a 1/2 round patty cake tin.
- Place in oven and heat till soft, about 5 minutes.
- Press biscuits into tin so you have a tart shape. Let cool.
- Fill each biscuit with a rounded teaspoon of caramel top and fill.
- Beat egg whites till just stiff. Add sugar a bit at a time while beating well.
- Spoon or pipe meringue over caramel. Let brown in the oven.
See it on my blog
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168